CPR for Personal Trainers, Coaches, and Fitness Enthusiasts
Who Can Participate in the CPR Class?
This class is tailored for people who work in the fitness industry, which include:
-group fitness instructors
CPR Instructor- David Sloniegura
What Is CPR?
CPR stands for CardioPulmonary Resuscitation. It is a lifesaving technique utilized when the person is unconscious and not breathing (ie: Cardiac Arrest), in order to maintain (oxygenated) blood circulation to the brain and vital organs until help arrives (ambulance).
1) Is the environment safe?
2) Is the person conscious or unconscious?
3) If no response, call 911 and get an AED (Automatic Extenal Defibrillator)
4) If alone, call 911 and get AED (if it's available)
5) As soon as an AED is avaiable, deliver one shock (if instructed by the device)
6) Begin CPR, beginning with chest compressions
Heartsaver- CPR-AED- Level C- Monday, September 6,2021-9AM
Standard First Aid- Level C- Monday September 6,2021- 9AM
Heartsaver- CPR-AED- Level C- Monday September 20,2021- 9AM
Standard First Aid- Level C- Monday September 20,2021- 9AM
Heartsaver- CPR-AED- Level C- Monday September 27,2021- 9AM
Standard First Aid- Level C- Monday September 27,2021- 9AM